Kindred Spirit Series Virtual Challenge 2020
Instead of traditional track and field events, the ‘Kindred Spirit Series Virtual Challenge 2020’ will be an arena for local and overseas sports and fitness fans across age groups to engage one another across borders and sectors of society in specially-curated fitness challenges in a spirit of friendly competition.
From 5 July, participants will be able to register for one of six categories of competitions. Participants will video themselves completing the challenges and submit these for judging according to the instructions provided for video submissions. Their standings will be reflected on a ‘Kindred Spirit Series Virtual Challenge 2020’ leaderboard, as determined by our panel of judges.
The Top 5 (male & female) of the Youth, POL-ITE, Uniformed, Open and Senior Category will proceed to the finals. The Top 6 of the Kids Category will proceed to the finals.
- Registration & Submission of Video: From 5 July - 24 July 2020 (12pm SGT)
- Participation is allowed from anyone across the globe
- Participation is FREE
- 5 july to 24 July - Registration and submission of your video challenge
- 27 July - Announcement of finalists
- 1 August - Kids, Youth and POL-ITE Finals
- 2 August - Uniformed, Open and Senior Finals
Available Categories (Age as at registration closing date)
How to Register?
- Click on the "Get Ticket" button
- Choose your category
- Complete the registration form
You may enter in a maximum of two (2) categories provided you meet the age criteria. It is not recommended for a Senior who is 60 yo for instance, to take part in the other categories for lower ages (eg. Open - 18 to 54).
What happens after I have registered?
- Head over to Club Zoom event page and visit your category page for the description of the challenge.
- Video yourself completing the challenge.
- Upload your completed challenge on social media platform (see below)
- Submit your direct video link via the google submission form (the link is provided in each category)
- The judges will judge your video and your standing will be reflected on a ‘Kindred Spirit Series Virtual Challenge 2020’ leaderboard, as determined by our panel of judges.
- TikTok: Kids and Youth Category
- Instagram: Inter POL-ITE , Uniformed and Open Category
- Facebook: Senior Category
The finals will be a virtual live event. Finalists will have another set of challenges to perform! Attrative prizes await for the winners.
- E-Certificate for all participants
- Attractive prizes for all finalists
Official Event Page:
Club ZOOM is a non-profit organisation. Founded in August 2011, Club ZOOM is Singapore’s track and field club, and arguably, the most vibrant.
- The event description was updated. Diff#646584 2020-07-04 00:15:56
[ Sun ] - [ Sun ]
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- Online event
Kids (Age 5-6) FULL Kids (Age 7-8) FULL Kids (Age 9-11) FULL Youth (Age 12-17) FULL POL-ITE (Poly & ITE students in Singapore) FULL Uniformed (Employee from Singapore Uniformed Services) FULL Open (Age 18 - 54) FULL Senior (Age 55 and above) FULL
Club Zoom125 Followers